We carry out individual tours for gests to feel like a Kievan. The routes lie through amazing places of our city such as Kyiv Fortress, Lukianivka, Tatarka, Stalin Tunnels, etc. During our tours, you can immerse yourself in the history of the city, see unique architectural objects, and visit places hidden from the eyes of tourists. Below, is a selection of thematic tours. Duration is 2-3 hours.
We invite gests to join our thematic personalised tours around Kyiv:
– Kyiv “a la francais” – tour around the Upper City that includes a visit to the Golden Gate Museum and the territory of St. Sophia Cathedral (duration – 2,5-3 hours). At the end of the program, everyone can visit the Museum of One Street.
– Walk along Volodymyrska – one of the first streets, that appeared on the map of the capital (duration – 2 hours). On the route we will have such famous objects as the Pedagogical Museum (visiting at will), University, Shevchenko Park.
– Yaroslaviv Val, Reitarska, Stretenska, Velyka Zhytomirska streets – tour around ancient streets, that once converged to Lviv Gate, erected in the XI century, but, alas, not preserved (duration – 2-2,5 hours). In addition, the program can include a visit to the castle of Baron and/or the gallery “Miraculous Icons of Athos.”
– Yaroslav Val, Gonchar, Lipinsky, Franko streets – tour along the streets, located in the center and hidden from the eyes of tourists (duration – 2-2,5 hours). During the walk there will be an opportunity to visit the Museum of the sixties (optional).
– Tatarka – one of the old districts of Kiev, spread out on the hills (duration – 2-2,5 hours). The main objects on the route: the oldest necropolis, Shchekovitsa hill, Ar-Rahma Mosque, Heydar Aliyev Square. Our journey will take place on hilly terrain, so be in comfortable shoes. Who loves cycling, we can conduct a bike tour.
– Lukyanivka – the old district of the capital, where the prison, the tram depot, the buildings of the former Jewish hospital, small houses and mansions have been preserved (duration – 2-3 hours). Nearby there are the Lukyanivske Cemetery Nature Reserve, the Babiy Yar memorial, and St. Cyril Church (XII century). On these historical sites, as well as on the Babin Yar tract, individual excursions take place.
– Mystical Kiev – the most mysterious tour about the mysterious stories of our city (duration – 2-3 hours). It can take place at choice in certain areas – the Old (Upper) city, Lypki or Pechersk.
– Kiev fortress – one of the largest fortifications in the world, preserved on Pechersk (duration – 2-3 hours). The program can include a visit to the Hospital Strengthening, the Green Theater, Lysohorsky Fort (optional).
– Famous Kievans – an excursion, dedicated to famous people of Kiev with a worldwide reputation (duration – 2 hours). In addition, you can visit the Lesya Ukrainka Museum, Bulhakov’s House, the Museum of the Ukrainian Diaspora.
– Patrons of Kiev – tour, dedicated to the people of Kiev, who made an invaluable contribution to the development of our city (duration – 2-2,5 hours). Objects on the route: University, Operetta, Brodsky Synagogue, Tereshchenko Mansion, Khanenko Mansion. We recommend visiting one of the best museums in Kiev – the Museum of Khanenko.
– Nikolska drainage system – tour for fans of easy extreme sports and digger routes (duration – 3 hours). Nikolska adit is a beautiful cave with stalactites, bats and lakes, safe and uncomplicated.
– Stalin’s tunnels – tour along the once-secret facility, built in the 1930s (duration – 3 hours). The surviving remains of the tunnel sections can be seen in Obolon, Osokorky, in the Zhukov Islands and Pirohovo areas.
We invite you! It will be interesting, informative and, certainly, not boring! Call, come, take with you only a good mood!