Sightseeing walking tour. Acquaintance with the old part of the city. We study Austrian, Polish, Jewish, Armenian Lviv. We see ancient cathedrals of different religions. We can include interesting Lviv establishments (pubs/bars/cafes) in the excursion. Duration 2-3 hours. Price: from 25$/hour.
Walking tour of the Lychakiv cemetery. The oldest necropolis in Europe. You can have a guided tour in the evening with a mystical bias and lanterns. Duration – 2-3 hours. Price: from 25$/hour + entrance tickets.
Walking Lviv underground tour. We will visit the oldest cells of the Dominican Cathedral. In the dungeons of the Jesuit church we will see the remains of buildings from the princely times (XIII), Gothic (XV) and early modern (XVIII). Let’s go down to the “Lviv Coffee Mine”. Or maybe to Kryivka? Duration – 2-3 hours. Price: from 25$/hour.
Car/bus castles tour of Lviv region. The story of Kievan Rus, the Knights Templar, D’Artagnan, ghosts, kings, intrigues. On the territory of the castles there are museums, exhibitions, galleries that we can visit (if you like). One day tour. The price is calculated individually.
Lviv is the only place in Ukraine with a rich variety of party and creative establishments. We will organize a bachelor party, hen party, corporate party for your company. We will offer and select the best that is in Lviv, based solely on your taste and wishes. Duration and cost are calculated individually.
Our company “Dayting” offers exciting excursions in historical Lviv. We offer a guided tour around the central part of the city, the oldest necropolis, castles, as well as various thematic excursions. If this is your first time in Lviv, we recommend the most popular routes:
– Sightseeing tour. Acquaintance with the city and its main attractions – the Town Hall, Market Square, Opera House, Cathedral, etc.
– Lychakiv cemetery. The oldest necropolis in Europe, where the crypts and burials of famous personalities have been preserved.
– Austrian Lviv. The architecture of Lviv during the period when the city was part of the Austro-Hungarian state.
– Jewish Lviv. Acquaintance with Lviv, when there was one of the largest Jewish communities here, and the city itself was the center of Jewish Galicia.
– Polish Lviv. The excursion is dedicated to the period when Lviv was part of Poland. You will learn historical facts related to Polish gentry, culture and art figures, military men and politicians.
– Armenian Lviv. The tour is dedicated to the rich heritage of the Armenian community of Lviv. You will see unique architectural objects that have survived to this day.
– Lviv Unerground. We plunge into the underground world of the city, where you will find out what is hidden in the basements of the Pharmacy Museum, the Dominican Monastery or the Mine.
– Castles of Lviv region. We offer you to visit the most romantic castles of Ukraine – Golden Horseshoe and Musketeers Castle. You will plunge into the medieval atmosphere, stroll through picturesque reserves and learn the history of castles and their owners.
– Entertaining Tour around Lviv. For real party-goers, we organize Pub Crawl, hen and stag parties, tasting and food tours.
– Gastro Tour in Lviv. It’s no secret that Lviv is one of the gastronomic centers of Europe! A cosmopolitan city with different cultures and traditions is reflected in the local cuisine, which you should definitely try!)
– Breweries of Lviv. You can drink fresh amber beer of our own production only in Lviv! This is where the best breweries in Ukraine are located!
– Lviv is the center of coffee and chocolate. You can taste real chocolate and aromatic coffee only in the city of Leo! We will visit Lviv Coffee Manufacturing, coffee shops on Bambetli and Mine, where you can not only have a cup of coffee, but also buy souvenirs.
The duration of any excursion program is 2-3 hours.
We conduct individual and group excursions, walking and car / bus tours. In addition, for party-goers and nightlife lovers, there are entertainment and party routes in our arsenal.
For those wishing to get acquainted with the sights in the outskirts of Lviv, we organize a one- or two-day tour around Lviv and nearby regions.
Only professional guides work in our team. We conduct excursions in Ukrainian, Russian, English, German and other languages. The creativity and flexibility of our guides will guarantee your vivid travel emotions. You will see that for yourself!