1. “B-hush” – an elite lounge-bar with panoramic windows, located on the 11th floor of the five-star hotel “InterContinental Kyiv”. This is truly a unique place of the capital, located within a stone’s throw from Sofia and Mykhailivska squares. From the open terrace you can see a breathtaking unique view of the night city from a bird’s-eye view, you can watch the stars through the telescope. The VIP rooms of the panoramic restaurant are great for informal meetings, unforgettable birthdays and romantic dates. Delicious food, an excellent selection of wines and cocktails, a fantastic view of the old historic city evoke incredible aesthetic sensations. In the evening in the B-hush there is always a stylish audience to enjoy wonderful live music – soul, blues, jazz. The program of parties and concerts is scheduled for weeks ahead. In the hall of the lounge-bar there is an exhibition of glasses with autographs of famous people who have visited these place, such as Shakira, Beyonce and Sting, which gives a high status to the institution. This pride of the owners of the hotel reliably entered the recommendations of tourist guides and independent experts of the hotel and restaurant business. Recently, the lounge-bar was awarded the “Best Luxury Restaurant” by the Luxury Lifestyle Awards. Average bill: 600-800 UAH per person.
2. “Avalon Lounge Bar” – is located in the centre of the capital and is one of the five best lounge-bars in Kyiv. It is positioned as a VIP-class institution. The interior of the establishment is decorated in the style of American postmodernism, a feature of which is a greenhouse that creates the atmosphere of a summer garden. The menu features European cuisine, including Italian, Mediterranean, Japanese and grilled menus. The bar card includes a lot of drinks and cocktails, there are also author’s cocktails. The institution is famous for its delicious water pipe, which is prepared from various high-quality tobaccos. And to all this, the light relaxing music will complement the atmosphere. Average bill: 600-800 UAH per person.
3. “Fiji Lounge Bar” – a cosy place on Podil, where there is an atmosphere of complete relaxation. The menu offers dishes of European and Asian cuisine, author’s cocktails and fragrant water pipes. Here you can retire on a spacious terrace or in a hall with picturesque aquariums, or you can “rave” in a karaoke room. It’s also a great place for lovers of live music and dancing until the morning. The sound system Bose in the lounge-bar was set up by a professional sound director, from which the track list was composed. You want to relax stylishly and tastefully – come here. Average bill: 500-800 UAH per person.
4. “Buddha-bar” – a lounge-bar of luxury class of the world network “Buddha-Bar” with an area of 1400 sq.m., located in the heart of the capital. This is the first world restaurant brand, which appeared in Ukraine. It is divided into three levels – a restaurant, a bar and lounge zone Mezzanine, as well as a VIP-lounge. The obligatory decor in the interior of the establishment of the network is the presence of a huge Buddha statue, original chandeliers and antique objects. The cuisine of the lounge restaurant has a pan-Asian direction, adapted to the European one. Here are the vivid events of the year, and the place itself is considered a favourite and a rave among the elite and show business stars. Average bill: 700-1000 UAH per person.
5. “Mur Mur” – a loft-style terrace, located on the 8th floor of the Credit Agricole business centre, which offers a stunning view of Kyiv. They position themselves not as a bar or restaurant, but as a “big apartment for friends”. There is no dress-code, there is always a light music from its own vinyl record library. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday parties are held, where you can rave and dance. The location is suitable for romantic dinners and for meetings with friends. The terrace is open until 2 am, allowing you to admire the evening city and see the sunset. Average bill: 600-900 UAH per person.
6. “LOFT Bar” – a trendy hookah-bar in the heart of the capital, located in the building of the Bessarabian market. The main “feature” of the bar is the author’s cocktail card and, of course, the hookah (water pipe). There are more than 100 types of tobacco, there is author’s handmade tobacco. The LOFT Bar menu is a mix of simple dishes: burgers, pizza, rolls and classic salads. The interior of the establishment is a clean loft in soft shades in combination with wood and metal. A democratic bar overlooking Bessarabska Square will leave an unforgettable impression and a pleasant aftertaste. On Mondays and Tuesdays – the second hookah is free, on Fridays and Saturdays – parties with the best DJs. Average bill: 500-800 UAH per person.
7. “FOG Area” – a lounge-hookah bar, located at Podil. A small cosy establishment is loved by the citizens with its excellent hookah, delicious cuisine, a variety of cocktails and high-quality music from the DJs of the capital. The interior is designed in loft style – brick walls, wooden furniture, soft pillows, hanging lamps with muted light give the atmosphere of complete relaxation and good mood. The place is suitable for pre-party. But believe me, if you get here, you’ll stay in it until the morning. Average bill: 400-600 UAH per person.
8. “TOUCH Cafe” – one of the fashionable establishments in Kyiv, located in the centre of the capital at the Shota Rustaveli Street. The interior with ethnic elements of the East, a large selection of cocktails, a fragrant hookah and pleasant music give this place a romantic mood. The assortment of tobacco will allow everyone to choose a hookah for every taste. The kitchen is traditional Pan-Asian and European dishes. For its unique decor and Asian fusion, TOUCH Cafe has become a favourite among locals and guests of the capital. In summer, a summer terrace is open. Average bill: 800-1000 UAH per person.
9. “To Be” – the first gastronomic hookah-bar in Ukraine, located at Podil. The bar is divided into 4 zones-a balcon, the main hall, a bar and a hookah, there is a summer terrace. The menu offers dishes of Italian and Oriental cuisine, a large selection of drinks, author’s cocktails. The main criterion of the establishment is the hookah map, which is represented by various varieties of tobacco, including rare ones (more than 700 flavours). Attention deserves a variety of tea cards, and the tea sommelier will help determine the choice. “To Be” is an ideal place for relaxation. Average bill: 500-800 UAH per person.
10. “Opium Lounge” – the hookah-club located near the center. The choice of tobacco in the club is huge – there are varieties from all over the world. To hookahs you will be offered more than 20 titles of tea, to which oriental sweets are served. In addition, the club has a good bar card. Kitchen as such is absent, because here you will be able to offer light snacks or hot sandwiches. There are various board games in the Opium Lounge. On Friday and Saturday there are DJ-sets plus the barman’s cocktail. Average bill: 400-700 UAH per person.