– “O’Panas” – a folklore restaurant of Ukrainian cuisine, located in the Shevchenko Park. The restaurant will please guests who want to get acquainted with the Ukrainian gastronomic traditions. The institution is built in the form of a wooden hut with a mill wheel and large panoramic windows. The interior is made in a folk style, and in the centre of the hall is a living tree! The menu of the restaurant will offer the most favourite national dishes prepared according to home and ancient recipes, as well as game dishes and European dishes. The atmosphere is complemented by the national costumes of waiters and background folk music. There are VIP-halls where you can retire for a business meeting or a romantic dinner. Every weekend, folk song ensembles perform in the restaurant. Average bill: 500-600 UAH per person.
– “Spotykach” – restaurant, located in a quiet place near the Sofia Square, which takes guests in the Soviet era of the capital. The interior of the restaurant is decorated in the style of the 1960s – the walls are decorated with Soviet advertising posters, photographs of actors and politicians of that time. The menu of the restaurant offers popular dishes in Soviet times: Kyiv borsch, cabbage rolls, potato pancakes, chicken Kyiv, homemade sausages, varenyky, hot dishes from fish, meat and poultry, which are served with more than six types of sauces. Retro restaurant invites everyone to plunge into the Soviet atmosphere of the capital. Average bill: 400-600 UAH per person.
– “Terrace” – a restaurant located on the roof of the boutique hotel “Vozdvyzhensky”. The highlight of the restaurant is the panoramic terrace overlooking the Podil and the terrace garden. Gastronomic menu of the restaurant offers to taste delicious dishes of European and Ukrainian cuisine made from Ukrainian farm products. The dishes cooked on the eco-grill “Molteni”, the only pottery in the capital, are very popular. In the restaurant you can hold both solemn events, business meetings and romantic evenings. Average bill: 400-600 UAH per person.
– “Fish Market” – one of the best fish restaurants, located in the centre of the capital, next to the Sofia Square. The menu features European and Mediterranean cuisine. Entering the restaurant, in the centre of the hall you can see a showcase with seafood dishes laid out on the ice. You can choose any seafood you like, as well as the way in which it will be cooked for you. Sea delicacies are brought from countries such as Norway, France, Spain. The most popular dishes are an octopus with grilled tomatoes and a plateau with Dorado. The restaurant has its own dairy farm, which allows you to make products of your own production. Average bill: 800-1000 UAH per person.
– “Kanapa” – a restaurant-salon of new Ukrainian cuisine of European quality, located on Andriivsky Descent. It was opened by the famous restaurateur Dmytro Borysov and musician Oleg Skrypka. The menu includes dishes prepared according to pre-revolutionary recipes. There are also modern interpretations of popular recipes based on molecular kitchen technologies. The institution itself is located in a wooden building of the XIX century with a facade decorated with carvings. The interior of the restaurant is decorated in a bourgeois style – wooden tables, red leather sofas, antique furniture, on the walls – paintings of Ukrainian artists. In the evenings live avant-garde music plays. There is a summer terrace with panoramic windows, from where opens a beautiful view of Podil. Average bill: 600-800 UAH per person.