– «Fellini» – a restaurant for bohemian relax, located on the Horodetsky Street. Haute cuisine, a cosy interior and a pleasant atmosphere have been long ago fond of the restaurant by regular guests, including businessmen, politicians and show business stars. The menu of the restaurant is adhered to the best traditions of Italian cuisine. Here you can enjoy unique dishes of Italian cuisine made by the chef from Italy. The creative approach to serving dishes will not leave indifferent even the most demanding gourmet. Every Thursday at the restaurant are held tasting. The interior is decorated with frames from the films of director Federico Fellini and paintings of famous artists. There are two halls located on two floors, as well as a summer terrace. Average bill: 800-1000 UAH per person.
– “Lypsky” – a modern restaurant with a cafe-confectionery and odorous coffee “to go.” Menu consists of dishes of European cuisine in the author’s performance. The interior of the restaurant is decorated in a classic style with modern details– the hall decorated with stucco, brass luminaries, modern furniture, an antique grand piano, on the tables there are books on art and architecture, and on the walls – panels and mirrors. The restaurant has a confectionery with its own pastry. Here you can always offer a cup of coffee with a cake. Also “Lypsky” has its own collection of wines (more than 800), for which the restaurant has repeatedly received an award of the magazine “Wine Spectator”. Average bill: 600-800 UAH per person.
– “Mon Ami” – French jazz restaurant on the Shovkovychna Street. The restaurant positions itself as a place to meet old friends. The menu is based on French cuisine. Here you can taste masterpieces of French cuisine, as well as gastronomic delights – a branded parfait made from the liver duck liver, salad “Mon Ami” with sea delicacies under orange sauce, cream-brulee “Mon Ami”. The interior of the restaurant is decorated in a classic style of the XIX century, resembling a Parisian apartment and a city cafe. In the evenings live music is played here. In the summer there is a summer terrace. Average bill: 600-800 UAH per person.
– “STONE” – restaurant-studio of Pan-Asian, Italian and Ukrainian cuisine, located on the Shovkovychna Street. It is here that works chefs, trained in culinary arts in Thailand, from where exotic food and spices are delivered to the restaurant. The stylish interior, decorated in light colours, gives the restaurant a sense of ease and cosiness. The restaurant is ideal for large-scale events – there is a banquet hall for 60 guests, and a buffet (up to 80 guests). There is also a separate lounge with karaoke and home cinema, which is ideal for watching sports programs and conducting private parties. Average bill: 600-800 UAH per person.
– “La Veranda” – a family restaurant of French-Italian cuisine, located near the ” The Chocolate House” on the Academician Bogomolets Street. The restaurant moved in the capital from Odessa in 2013 and pleases guests with sunny warmth and a cosy atmosphere. Visiting La Veranda, you will feel like at home. The interior is decorated in a Provencal style with exquisite Italian details, the hall is decorated with paintings, household items, and kitchen cupboards with crockery. In menu it is worth noting the home smoked salmon, pate of foie gras with duck breast, deer fillet with pumpkin puree and other unusual delicacies. When the weather is warm the summer terrace is open. Average bill: 600-800 UAH per person.