– The Park of Eternal Glory – was founded as a garden in 1894 on the initiative of the commandant of the Kyiv fortress Lieutenant-General of Artillery Anosov and was called Anosovsky (Commandant’s) garden. In 1919, on the site of the garden, it was ordered to make a cemetery of “victims of the counter-revolution.” In 1956 it was decided at this point to recreate the park. The Eternal Glory Memorial was built at a height of 27 m, the Alley of Heroes was laid, on which 35 soldiers were buried. The Eternal Flame burns at the foot of the obelisk. Every year on May 9 thousands of people come here to honor the memory of the heroes of the war. From the territory of the park, which is located on a hill, offers a magnificent view of the Dnipro and the left bank of the capital. Newlyweds like to come here to make a wedding photo session, and artists and photographers – to capture the beauty of the Dnipro.
– Navodnitsky Park – a monument of landscape art of local importance, it is located on Pechersk near the Dnieper embankment. It is one of the most beautiful and romantic parks with a view of the Dnieper. It was founded in 1960 during the construction of the Dnieper embankment and it has an area of 10.2 hectares. There is a symbol of the capital in the center of the park – a monument to the founders of Ancient Kiev in the form of a boat with figures of the founding brothers of Kiev Kyi, Shchek and Khoryv and their sister Lybid. This place has become a favorite among newlyweds. Traditionally, the newlyweds, standing with their back to the monument, throw a bouquet of flowers in the boat to make their family life happy. There is also a commemorative sign in the form of a stone stela dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the formation of the international organization of the United Nations in the park.
– Grishko Botanical Garden – has been founded since 1935 on the initiative of V.I. Lipsky, a famous florist and scientist. A plot of 117 hectares land was allocated on Zverinets. The difficulties of building a garden were insufficient funding, and two-thirds of the territory was private property. About 1050 species of plants and 1000 taxons of greenhouse crops were managed to collect under the open sky by the beginning of the 1940s. The Botanical Garden has been opened for visitors since 1964. Not only scientists-botanists and breeders come here, but also Kyivans, as well as visitors to the city. The botany lessons are taught here for students. M. Grishko Botanical Garden (world famous scientist-botanist) is a part of the natural reserve fund of Ukraine, it is a monument of natural and historical and cultural significance that is one of the leading gardens in Europe. The Botanical Card is a type of lilac with an area of 2.45 hectares, thousands of visitors come to admire it every spring.
– Pechersk Landscape Park – a park of 30 hectares, known more as the Song Festival Field (the Ukrainian Spivoche Pole), is located on the Pechersk Hills above the Dnipro, near the complex of the National Museum of Ukrainian History in World War II. The park was created in 1981 during the construction of the memorial complex. The central part of the park is occupied by Singing (Ukr. Spivoche) field – this is an open area where festivals, concerts and various cultural events are held. In the park every spring there is an exhibition of tulips, and every autumn – an exhibition of chrysanthemums. Near the park lies a cascade of stairs leading to the Dnipro embankment, from where a beautiful view of the city opens.