– “Lviv Handmade Chocolate“ – a confectionery and coffee shop of the Lviv chocolate factory network, located at the corner of Pokrovska Street and Andriivsky Descent. This place is a real paradise for sweet tooth. Here is an incredible amount of different desserts. Fans of chocolate are offered to taste hot milk chocolate with candied fruits. Visitors of the confectionery can buy chocolate in the shop in the form of figurines, as well as sweets made by pastry cooks. In addition to sweets, the menu has all sorts of coffee drinks. Average bill: 100-200 UAH per person.
– “KAFFA” – a coffee house, located in a quiet street of Podil, is known for the richest selection of coffee for every taste and mood of a guest. There are always around 20 sorts of coffee here, which were grown in different countries of the world, and various ways of their preparation. For example, you can taste coffee, cooked in a geyser way or traditionally, in a cezve. In addition to coffee, you will be able to offer desserts, tea or alcoholic drinks, matched with coffee. The interior of the establishment is decorated in the African style – painted walls, furniture made from dark wood and leather, plants and various figures. When the weather is warm the summer terrace is open. Average bill: 100-200 UAH per person.
– “LONDON” – a coffee house on the Verknii Val Street. This is where coffee is made in an alternative way – with the help of a frette, pour-over, Chemex, siphon or airpress. Entering the coffee house, you immediately feel the atmosphere of London – the red front door in the form of a London telephone booth, figures of English bulldogs, a portrait of the queen on the wall, furniture in classic English style. Even the restroom is painted by the scheme of the London Underground. “LONDON” is the winner of the National Restaurant Award “SALT-2016” in the category “BEST COFFEE HOUSE”. Average bill: 150-300 UAH per person.
– «HONEY» – is a small but cosy cafe-confectionery on the Nyzhnii Val Street. Basically, the cafe is famous for its desserts. It is impossible not to notice the building with a bright yellow door, behind which there is a cosy confectionery. The main colours of the interior are white, yellow and brown. In the middle there is a huge showcase with delicacy. Eclairs are very popular. The confectionery can not help but be cocoa – it is a saturated drink of 100% red sort, which is prepared without sugar but with velvet bitterness. Here offers to taste not only sweets, thus every morning in the cafe you can see regular visitors at breakfast. Average bill: 150-300 UAH per person.
– “Coffee Jazz Bar” – is another original coffee-bar on the Nyzhnii Val Street, where coffee, desserts and good spirits are served. In the morning you drop in on a cup of coffee with eclair, and in the evening – for a wine or whiskey tasting. The interior of the coffee-bar is wooden tables with chairs, a wooden bar counter. At the heart of the design are light colours, flowers and general minimalism. The feature of the institution is jazz music, which raises the mood for every guest of “Coffee Jazz Bar”. Average bill: 150-300 UAH per person.