– “B-hush” – an elite lounge bar with panoramic windows, located on the 11th floor of the five-star hotel “InterContinental Kyiv”. This is truly a unique place of the capital, located within a stone’s throw from Sofia and Mykhailivska squares. From the open terrace you can see a breathtaking unique view of the night city from a bird’s-eye view, you can watch the stars through the telescope. The VIP rooms of the panoramic restaurant are great for informal meetings, unforgettable birthdays and romantic dates. Delicious food, an excellent selection of wines and cocktails, a fantastic view of the old historic city evoke incredible aesthetic sensations. In the evening in the B-hush there is always a stylish audience to enjoy wonderful live music – soul, blues, jazz. The program of parties and concerts is scheduled for weeks ahead. In the hall of the lounge bar there is an exhibition of glasses with autographs of famous people who have visited these place, such as Shakira, Beyonce and Sting, which gives a high status to the institution. This pride of the owners of the hotel reliably entered the recommendations of tourist guides and independent experts of the hotel and restaurant business. Recently, the lounge bar was awarded the “Best Luxury Restaurant” by the Luxury Lifestyle Awards. Average bill: 600-800 UAH per person.
– “Golden Gate” – the irish pub of the “World Card” network, located next to one of the main sights of the capital – the Golden Gate. The menu includes dishes of Irish cuisine and about 20 sorts of beer. This institution with a special atmosphere was loved not only by the citizens, but also by foreign tourists. The cosy and intimate atmosphere has a pleasant and long pastime. Every Friday and Saturday in the pub perform popular metropolitan cover bands. There are broadcasts of football matches. Average bill: 300-600 UAH per person.
– “Bar on 8” – located on the eighth floor of the fashionable hotel HYATT, which offers stunning views of Sofiivska and Mykhailivska squares. The institution has a closed part and a summer terrace, where a grill oven is installed, which is the basis for creating dishes. A special tandoor oven is used in many cuisines around the world and makes it possible to prepare a juicy grill menu of meat, fish and seafood, which distinguishes them from those, which are cooked on charcoal. The terrace is equipped with umbrellas; on cool days switch on heaters . Average check: 800-100 UAH per person.
– “Yaroslava” – a legendary place and a favourite cafe-bar among the citizens of the capital, located on the Yaroslav’s Val Street. It is famous for its atmosphere and fresh pastries.Cafe-bar has its own bakery. Therefore, it is here that the most fresh and tasty patties, and a great diversity. Entering the room, you think that you were in the times of Kyivan Rus. The interior is decorated in an original style, reminiscent of the ancient Slavic mansions with wooden furniture, painted walls, wrought-iron chandeliers and chairs. The original setting and atmosphere is complemented by the staff in ancient Slavic clothing. Average bill: 100-150 UAH per person.
– “Kosatka” – is atmospheric cozy lounge-bar with democratic prices, located at the corner of V. Zhytomyrska and O. Honchar streets. The decor of the institution is assembled from different parts of the country and from abroad, it was bought at flea markets, collected by friends or made by own hands. There is always a friendly atmosphere – you can sit at a large common table with real hipsters, or you can sit at a separate table. In the daytime, music is played from electronic devices, and in the evenings – vinyl and radio. You can also bring your old records and listen to it. Average bill: 200-500 UAH per person.