– “Samogon Beer Bar” – one of the popular pubs located at Pechersk. Eclectic interior, authentic recipes of dishes of Ukrainian cuisine, strong moonshine and homemade liqueurs, a variety of snacks for beer – all this gives the place a sincere atmosphere. From the craft beer you can try “Red El” (with four kinds of malt and hops “Cascade”) and “Dark El” (with five kinds of malt and two kinds of hops). The motto of the pub is “there is no worse law than banning moonshine!” Here you can see a real moonshine still and taste 20 kinds of moonshine! We can fail to note the presence in the menu of dishes prepared “purely in Odessa” – this forshmak, fried bullheads, anchovies, and caviar from the “blue”. The interior decor is decorated with provocative quotes on the walls, a gramophone, there is a library. The “Samogon Beer Bar” always has a friendly atmosphere. Average bill: 300-600 UAH per person.
– “Barsuk” (Eng. Badger) – is a gastronomic bar in Pechersk, opened by the famous restaurateur Dmytro Borysov. A small bar with two bar counters. The first is a classic one, where you can “make up a threesome” – you, the barman and the drink. The second is large in size and functionality. Here you can already eat, and admire the scenery through the panoramic windows of the bar. The feature of all Dmytro Borysov’s restaurants is an open kitchen. And “Badger” is no exception. You can observe the preparation of dishes sitting at any table, because besides the open kitchen, plasma screens also broadcast what is happening in the kitchen. Menu consists of author’s, European cuisine. Also the bar can boast of a good selection of alcohol, hookah and cigar cards, and of course, high-quality music. On Wednesdays here plays live jazz, and on Fridays and Saturdays – house. There is a summer terrace. Average bill: 500-700 UAH per person.
– “Shooters Terrace” – is a lounge bar with a cosy terrace in the Shooters complex at Pechersk. Here you can eat deliciously, drink cocktail-shooters and relax for light music. The menu is presented with fusion dishes. It is worth noting that it is here that the most delicious rolls and the largest portions are served. Well, nowhere in Kyiv do not prepare rolls as tasty as here. The lounge bar is divided into two halls – the upper one, in which the bar is located, and the lower one with large panoramic windows where guests like to relax. Of course, as in any lounge bar you can not do without a fragrant hookah. Here chefs cook at the highest level. The interior is decorated in the Scottish style, and all the waiters are dressed in Scottish skirts – kilt. In the complex you also can find a restaurant “Limoncello Fusion”, a disco-bar “Shooters” and a hookah bar “Harem”, where you can relax on comfortable sofas and smoke a hookah. Average bill: 500-800 UAH per person.
– “Lame Paul” – is a Czech restaurant, located on the Omelyanovych-Pavlenko Street. Menu consists of Czech dishes, cooked according to the national recipes. There is always an excellent selection of meat dishes and snacks for beer. Popular dishes are wild boar’s knee, dumplings and “baking duck”. Beer offers such varieties as draft Krushovice, Velvet, Litovel and Ferdinand. The interior is made in the traditions of a pub. In summer there is an outdoor terrace. Average bill: 400-700 UAH per person.
– “Balcony cafe & lounge” – is a small cosy cafe in a quiet street of Pechersk. The cafe positions itself as a meeting place for friends in a pleasant atmosphere. The cafe’s place is divided into three zones – the main hall in a delicate pink-violet colour, the lower hall with a fireplace, and the summer verandah-balcony. Elements of decor are handmade lamps, living plants on the walls, wooden benches. The menu of the restaurant consists of European cuisine dishes, also offers delicious cocktails and a fragrant hookah. Among popular dishes are bruschetta with salmon and cream cheese. Average bill: 300-600 UAH per person.