1. “Premier Palace Hotel” – a 5-star hotel (rating on Booking.com – 8.7), located at the corner of Shevchenko Boulevard and Pushkinska Street, is an architectural monument. It’s opened since 1912 as the “Palace-Hotel”, offering guests a top-class service – rooms with hot water and telephone. At one time, Alexander Vertynsky and Lyubov Orlova stayed here. Today Premier Palace is one of the best hotels in Kyiv and is on the list of The Most Famous Hotels in the World. In addition to comfortable rooms, the hotel has a spa, gym, swimming pool, sauna, restaurants and bars. The open-air restaurant “Atmofsera”, located on the top floor, is included in the Top-10 places “must visit”. Price per room: from 200 €.
2. “Opera Hotel” – a 5-star boutique hotel (rating on Booking.com – 8,9) is located on the B. Khmelnytsky Street next to the National Opera of Ukraine, after which he was named. Elegant rooms with antique furniture also reflect the style of the opera. There are themed “lux” rooms, decorated like famous world opera works. The hotel has a spa, a sauna, a gym, a Teatro restaurant and a lobby lounge. In 2017 Opera Hotel entered the Top 25 hotels of Ukraine and was awarded the “Travelers ‘Choice” prizeby TripAdvisor according to travelers’ reviews. Price per room: from 160 €.
3. “Staro Hotel” – a 4-star hotel (rating on Booking.com – 8,7), is located in a quiet street of Podil near Kontraktova Square. A small cosy hotel with 35 rooms, built in the style of the XIX century “Art Nouveau”. All rooms are designed in the Ukrainian modernist style, characteristic for Kyiv of the end of XIX century. On the ground floor there is a restaurant “Staro”, where you will be offered dishes of Ukrainian and European cuisine. In the evenings jazz played by Moscow musicians plays here. There is also a fitness room, massage services, laundry, parking. Price per room: from 100 €.
4. “Greguar Hotel & Apartments” – a 4-star hotel with service apartments (rating on Booking.com – 8.9), located near the NSC Olimpiysky. It was opened in 2012 under the management of the company “Ukranian Hospitality Managment” and offers 45 comfortable apartments of various categories. All apartments are equipped with a kitchen, appliances and a washing machine. A loyalty program is available for guests. For example, with an accumulation of 10 nights during the year, guests receive a 15% discount. Price per room: from 90 €.
5. “Vozdvyzhensky” – a 4-star boutique hotel (rating on Booking.com – 8,7), located near Andriivsky Descend. The hotel offers 32 rooms with the author’s interior, each of which is decorated in its own palette and decorated with works of art. On the top floor there is a restaurant “Terrace” of European and Ukrainian cuisine, with a panoramic view of Podil. The visiting card of the hotel is its own garden with outdoor terraces. In 2016 it was included the Top-25 hotels of Ukraine and was awarded the “Travelers ‘Choice” prize by TripAdvisor according to travelers’ reviews. Price per room: from 140 €.
6. “Alfavito” – a 4-star hotel (rating on Booking.com – 8,8) is located near the metro station “Palace Ukraine”. The hotel has 227 rooms of different categories, PIANO restaurant, FORTE cafe-bar, Double Decker cafe, lobby bar, confectionery, 8 conference rooms, business centre, art gallery, fitness room, parking, as well as a summer terrace and its small garden. In 2017 was included the TOP-25 hotels of Ukraine, confirming its title “Travellers’ Choice”. Repeatedly it was the holder of the “Certificate of Exellence” in the nomination “Hotels for Service” awarded by “TripAdvisor”. The hotel was also awarded the title of “Best ART Hotel of Ukraine” according to the national award “Hospitality Awards”. Price per room: from 90 €.
7. “Asteri” – a 3-star hotel (rating on Booking.com – 8,9), located in a high-rise building at Pechersk. It is opened since 2012 and occupies the top four floors of the building. The hotel offers 29 comfortable apart-rooms with a kitchen, refrigerator, TV and modern furniture. On the 12th floor of the hotel there is a restaurant with a terrace, which offers a panoramic view of the centre of the capital. The hotel always has discounts. Provided the booking room of any category for 2 days or more, you will get a 15% discount. In addition, the price includes buffet breakfast. Price per room: from 60 €.
8. “Hermitage Hotel” – a 3-star boutique hotel (rating on Booking.com – 8,8) is located near the station, opposite the botanical garden. Mini-hotel of 6 rooms is located on the 2nd floor of an ancient building of the early XX century. The rooms are decorated in classical bourgeois style and equipped with everything necessary for comfortable rest, the windows face a quiet green courtyard or the botanical garden. An English breakfast is served every morning. On the 1st floor of the building there is a restaurant of Italian cuisine “Tomatos”. There are many cafes and restaurants nearby. Attractions of the centre are close at hand. In 10 minutes walk there is the metro station “Vokzalna” and “University”. Price per room: from 70 €.
9. “Sunday Apart Hotel” – a 3-star apart-hotel 3 (rating on Booking.com – 8.6), is located in a quiet street in an old dwelling house, 150 meters from the Golden Gate. The hotel offers 9 comfortable apartments: 7 studio rooms, 1 studio room with jacuzzi and 1 room – apartment with 1 bedroom. All rooms are equipped with modern furniture, kitchenette, crockery, refrigerator. There is also Wi-Fi, a cooler with water and luggage storage. Nearby there are many public catering establishments, cafes and restaurants. The main sights of the capital are close at hand. Prices per room: from 50 €.
10. “Ukraine” – a 4-star hotel (rating on Booking.com – 7,8) in the heart of the capital, located at Khreshchatyk and Maidan. Price per apartment: from 50 €.
11. “Premier Hotel Rus” – a 3-star hotel (rating on Booking.com – 7,9) in the center of the capital. Price per apartment: from 40 €.
12. “DREAM House Hostel” – hostel of the “DREAM Hostels” network (rating on Booking.com – 9.0), is located on the Andriivsky Descent. It is one of the best hostels in Ukraine and the most popular in Kyiv. Its advantages are location, service, designer interior, wooden furniture and floors, home atmosphere and inexpensive price. Guests have Wi-Fi, laptops, lockers for storage, laundry, kitchen, lounge, bike and scooter rental, board games, evening movies’ demonstration, parking. Accommodation in the rooms is designed for a maximum of 8 people. The hostel itself is located in a quiet green courtyard. Here is “DRUZI cafe”, where you can eat delicious and inexpensive. Price per place: from 6 €.
13. “YAK Olympic Hostel” – a new hostel (rating on Booking.com – 8.9) is located in the centre, next to the main stadium of Ukraine NSC Olimpiysky, on the 16th floor of the business centre of the same name. The rooms are decorated in a modern style, with panoramic windows, from where you can enjoy a splendid view of the centre of the capital. Accommodation is for 2-10 people. There is also free Wi-Fi, a kitchen, a living room and a storage room. Nearby there are many cafes and restaurants, 2 min to the metro station. Maidan, Khreshchatyk and Bessarabka are in 2 metro stations or in 20 min walk. Price per place: from 6 €.
14. “Delil Hostel” – hostel (rating on Booking.com – 9.2) is located on a quiet street in the centre, next to the Golden Gate. The hostel with author’s design is located in an old building, which was built in 1903. Delil Hostel advantages are its location, spacious rooms and low prices. Rooms are designed for accommodation from 2 to 8 people. There is a living room, a kitchen, crockery and small appliances. Coffee, tea, bottled water, Wi-Fi are offered for free. The Zoloti Vorota metro station is in a 5-minute walk. The main sights of the capital are in walking distance. Price per place: from 8 €.
15. “Z-Hostel” – a luxury hostel (rating on Booking.com – 8.8), is in 10 minutes walk from the station. The unusual design of the hostel resembles a spaceship. The rooms can accommodate up to 8 people. There are rooms with one large bed, as well as single and double apartments. The upper-level beds are equipped with protective curtains with curtains, which creates a feeling of comfort. For guests offer lockers for storage, laundry, electric kettle, refrigerator, water coolers, multi-sockets, recreation area. The price includes breakfast and a free 5 O’Clock tea-party. The hostel has a cafe, where you can eat inexpensively. It locates next to the metro station “University”. Price per place: from 8 €.