– “Vino e Cucina” – a spacious Italian restaurant with its own collection of wines, occupying a separate two-storeyed building located in the public garden opposite the cinema “Kyivan Rus”. The institution consists of three different in style halls. The lower hall is an enoteca where up to 1000 types of sparkling wine and champagne are stored. Here is also a cheese shop, in which cheeses from Switzerland, Italy, Spain are presented. One floor above is a pizzeria hall decorated with mandarin trees. Pizza is cooked in a real wood oven. The main hall with panoramic windows is located on the top floor. The menu consists of traditional Italian dishes. Among popular dishes are – a first-rate tartare from veal and risotto in cheese. There is a summer terrace. A pianist plays in the evenings. Average bill: 800-1000 UAH per person.
– “Kanareyka” – a restaurant with a fusion-menu, located near the Lukyanivska metro station. The interior is decorated in the Provencal style – brick walls, wooden decor, light curtains, bright furniture and openwork lamps in the form of cells. There are also real cells in the restaurant with live canaries. The “Kanareyka” feature is hidden in the serving of dishes – wings on a red-hot stone, meat on a hay, grilled vegetables on a flattened glass bottle, tea-drinking with a samovar. As for the bar card, we recommend you to taste delicious liqueurs prepared according to their own recipes. For fans of smoke there is also a hookah map. The restaurant is small, but very cosy – there are two small halls and a spacious summer terrace with panoramic windows. Black and white movies are shown in the evenings. Average bill: 400-600 UAH per person.
– “LANCELOT” – a restaurant of European cuisine on the Melnykova Street, 4 has been working for more than 10 years, but is still popular among citizens. It attracts guests not only with the service and high quality cuisine, but also with its interior. Coming inside, you will feel yourself in a medieval castle – frescoes on the walls, wooden furniture and stained glass create the atmosphere of the times of old England. There are several halls, especially beautiful is the chivalry hall. When the weather is warm, the summer terrace is open. Average bill: 500-800 UAH per person.
– “Alaska” – a fashionable restaurant of Mediterranean cuisine, located in a two-storeyed white building on the Sichovykh Striltsiv Street, 20. The expensive interior is decorated in pastel colours, the decor – leather chairs, lamp-balls, living olive trees, aquarium with royal crabs, on the walls – pictures of the Kievite Rita Maykova. Menu consists of author’s cuisine with an emphasis on seafood. Here you can find such trendy dishes as a sea bass on ice cubes with shallots, turbe with olives and potatoes, royal crab. Among the guests of “Alaska” you can see politicians and stars of Ukrainian show business. The restaurant hosts parties, there is a smoking room, karaoke and a summer terrace. Average bill: 800-1500 UAH per person.
– “Fluger” – a grill restaurant, located in a wooden one-storeyed house in the park on the Sichovyh Striltsiv Street, 18. The interior of the Provencal style is decorated in pastel colours – soft armchairs and sofas, wooden furniture, large panoramic windows and a real brazier with fire inside the hall. In the decor used household items and crockery, everywhere there are kitchen sideboards and chests of drawers. The main emphasis in the menu is made on the brazier menu. The restaurant consists of three small halls. There is a summer terrace with wicker chairs and tables for smokers. Average bill: 300-600 UAH per person.