– “Seven Hills” – a pub and restaurant, located on the Sichovykh Striltsiv Street, 79. The interior resembles a classic American beer bar – massive leather sofas, wooden furniture, brick walls, on which hang football flags and funny pictures in frames. The restaurant is divided into several halls, there is a spacious summer terrace with panoramic windows. On the terrace there are TVs for watching football matches. Menu consists of American and European cuisine. Popular are burgers and dishes prepared in a charcoal oven. There is always a wide range of fresh draft beer – Blanche de Bruxelles, Bombardier, Edelweiss, etc. Average bill: 300-600 per person.
– “Barbara Bar” – gastronomic bar, located on the second floor of the club “Atlas” on the Sichovykh Striltsiv Street, 37-41. The interior of the bar is decorated in white-gray and black colours with metal furniture. To dilute the colours man decided by green plants in the flowerpots. Particular attention is drawn to the ceiling with an unusual design with luminous sticks. The bar is divided into several locations, there is an open terrace with a view on the streets. The menu consists of European cuisine with a focus on healthy food. Bar card consists of author’s cocktails. At the weekend there are DJ sets. Average bill: 300-700 UAH per person.
– “Horosho, vsegda” (Eng. “Good, always”) – a new bar on the Sichovykh Striltsiv Street, 21 from the founders of the Keller Bar. The bar operates as a DJ bar and day café. The bar card is represented with author’s cocktails. In the menu, the main focus is on burgers, sandwiches, toasts and salads, and there is also a barbecue menu on an open fire. Cafe-bar quickly gained popularity and love of citizens. On Fridays and Saturdays sound Kyiv DJs’ sets till 5 a.m. in the bar. They say that one of the best DJ-sets of Kyiv is playing here. Average bill: 300-600 UAH per person.
– “Lysa hora” – a mystical witch-bar (Bulvarno-Kudryavska Street, 9-a). It is positioned as a drinking establishment and art space. Bar occupies a two-storeyed house with a wooden balcony, on which stands a Kyiv witch with a cat and meets guests. The interior corresponds to the theme – brick walls, wooden furniture, ceramics, candles and, of course, brooms. Menu consists of Ukrainian cuisine with the addition of mystical chips. Here you can taste borscht of nettles in a pot, black-coloured shaman’s varenyky or snack from a witch. Bar card consists of author’s cocktails. Popular dishes are considered “Bald Mountain”, “Black Mountain” and “Walpurgis Night”, each of that dishes has a special serving. Average bill: 300-600 UAH per person.
– “Staromak” – Czech beer restaurant on the Sichovykh Striltsiv Street, 37-41. A spacious institution will take you from Kyiv to one of the corners of Prague – on the walls there are photos of the city and posters in Czech, old sideboards with crockery, from the speakers the Czech radio sounds. The menu is a national Czech cuisine, among beverages – different types of beer, tinctures and cocktails. If you want, you can buy bottled beer and take it with you. In the restaurant, “the Minus 4” art gallery is opened, where you can see a giant kaleidoscope 2.25 m long. Parties, exhibitions and various events are often held here. Average bill: 300-600 UAH per person.