1. “D’Lux” – a VIP-class entertaining complex located in the heart of the capital. It is considered today as one of the best youth party places with a capacity of up to 2000 people. It is a two-level nightclub – a cosy lounge bar with a wide range of drinks, an exquisite restaurant of Japanese and European cuisine, and a spacious dance floor. Large-scale events, parties, famous people, concerts of popular artists, fashion shows and the best events of VIP-level will allow you to get a luxury holiday. There is face-control. Average bill: 600-1000 UAH per person.
2. “SkyBar” – an entertaining VIP-class complex in the centre of Kyiv with a panoramic view of the city, is located on the seventh floor of the shopping centre “Arena-City”. Here “golden” youth, show business stars, foreigners and foreign actors like to relax. Then there were Peris Hilton, Timati, Scooter and Boombox. The institution operates in three formats – a nightclub, a summer terrace and a Nebo restaurant. It is worth noting the original interior, which distinguishes this place from many others. Panoramic views, vivid parties and cosy atmosphere will make your leisure unforgettable. In the club, prices for entry and deposit of tables vary depending on the day of the week and the show program. There is face-control. Average bill: 800-1000 UAH per person.
3. “Caribbean Club” – one of the first clubs in Kyiv (opened since 1998). Today it is the only concert hall where seven days a week there are events – popular artists, rock, jazz, theatre, salsa, humorous shows, night parties, disco and themed parties. Here the largest club screen, which periodically shows the key sports events, as well as the presentation of video works of artists. Prices for entry depends on events. Average bill: 600-900 UAH per person.
4. “DaliPark” – summer entertaining complex VIP-class, located in a beautiful place at the Park Avenue. It consists of an elite restaurant, a night club and a karaoke bar. The main feature is an open space with a luxurious interior, drowning in the green crowns of trees. The 24-hour restaurant offers European, Japanese and Ukrainian cuisine, as well as a grill menu. There is a wine list, a water pipe menu and a bar. As a night club DaliPark is not only a venue for discos and parties with famous stars and DJ’s, but also a place for fashion shows, presentations and various concerts. Here you can meet the largest number of VIP-guests, show business stars, politicians and athletes. There is a face control / Dress code. Works in the summer. Average bill: 800-1000 UAH per person.
5. “CHI” – an open VIP-class restaurant-club with an area of 1000 m2, located in a picturesque place in Kyiv, on a helicopter pad along the Park Avenue. The fashionable space with a large terrace and a panoramic view of the city has become a favourite place for clubbers and metropolitan beau monde. An unusually beautiful interior in the style of a colonial loft combined elements of South American and Asian traditions. The restaurant’s cuisine has a pan-Asian direction, adapted to the European one. As the club CHI can boast of having the best sound system in Ukraine, thanks to which dj sets and live performances are held at the highest level. Average bill: 800-1000 UAH per person.
6. “Bora Bora Beach Club” – a beach club in the very heart of the capital on the banks of the Dnipro, created specifically to distract from the hustle and bustle without leaving the city. Exclusiveness of the institution is emphasized by the originality of its performance and convenient location. During the day, you can relax here near the pool or on the sandy beach, there is also a terrace with comfortable bungalows, a beach volleyball court and jet-ski bikes. There is a bar and a restaurant with Japanese and European cuisine. In the evening, colourful show programs and night parties are held with the participation of famous DJs. Here sounds the newest dance house-music. The club is open in summer. There is a face control / dress code. Average bill: 500-800 UAH per person.
7. “Closer” – a place for true connoisseurs of techno-culture, located on the territory of the former tape factory at Podil. Owners position the institution as a gallery space and a club. There are exhibitions, master classes, film shows, themed evenings and theatrical performances. In the daytime Closer functions as a gallery or co-working – space, and in the evening and night there are rousing parties with dances until the morning. This place is suitable for raving. Here comes the one who is a lover of underground parties. Excellent music, soulful atmosphere and a flood of positive things are provided to you. Prices for entry depends on events. Average bill: 600-800 UA per person.
8. “Sorry Babushka” – a cheerful, extraordinary and popular club among young people. This is a three-level complex, where each of the floors has its own concept of music and design, forming an originality and freedom from stereotypes. The format of the institution is a club-restaurant, where rousing parties are held daily in the style of “DISCO 80-90”, a cosy erotic bar with “Non-stop Dance Show”, 4 VIP-rooms where you and your friends can easily retire and enjoy communication, a club platform with a big stage, where every weekend there are popular show business stars, and parties are held by the best radio and TV presenters. There is a face control / dress code. Average bill: 500-800 UAH per person.
9. “Disco Radio Hall” – an entertaining complex located on the landing stage moored on the Dnipro embankment. The placement consists of two decorated decks with VIP-sofas, bar counters, a large hall and a glass stage. There is a karaoke bar and a floating summer terrace. There are themed parties, concerts of Ukrainian and foreign pop artists, erotic shows, beauty contests, interactive events with competitions and drawings. A pleasant atmosphere, favourite music and a vivid show program will not leave you indifferent – you want to relax with your soul and body. Due to its location, if you desired, after a party, you can walk along the embankment and met the dawn. There is a face control / dress code. Average bill: 500-800 UAH per person.
10. “Atlas” – club-concert-hall, located at the Sichovykh Striltsiv Street (Sich Rifles Street), is an important part of the cultural life of the capital. The club has three dance floors. Also, the institution functions as a concert hall, where concert programs of popular music performers among young people are held. Today the club can accommodate up to 1500 people. Here, on the second floor there is a 24-hour gastronomic bar Barbara Bar. Atlas is always a good import of artists and always the most powerful parties in Kyiv! There is a face control / dress code. Average bill: 500-800 UAH per person.