Tatyana works in excursions, accompaniment and entertainment
Knowledge of foreign languages:
English – advanced
Education: National Mining University of Ukraine – Management of foreign relations.
Interests: cinema, travelling, restaurants.
Sport hobbies: Yoga.
Favourite places in Ukraine:
I think Ukraine is beautiful! I love its big cities and respect small towns. I adore kind and sincere village people. My country is full of bright and lovely places, such as mighty and green Kiev hills, relaxing and magnetic riverside in Dnipro, charismatic and atmospheric Odessa streets, charming and aromatic Lviv cafes.
I love them all and I invite you to the trip of Ukrainian great adventures!
I’m friendly, polite and easy going. I like seeing new places, meeting new people and collecting new impressions.
– Yacht picnic tour on the Dnipro river
A sail above the head…
Speed and wind…
Tasty meals and drinks in a company of friends…
A yacht picnic begins in the village of Ukrainka, 30 km from Kiev, and passes along the Dnipro River through a picturesque natural area along the scenic banks of the river. Our route includes a stop at the National Biosphere Reserve and a visit to the unique “sunken church”.
On a comfortable yacht you will have a chance to explore the most beautiful and affluent river in Ukraine and to see true and pure Ukrainian nature.
– transportation from Kiev to Ukrainka and back (from metro station “Vydubychi”);
– all drinks and meals on yacht.
10:00-10:30 Transfer from Kiev (m. st. Vydubychi) to Ukrainka.
10:30-15:30 Yachting down the Dnipro River, stop in a Biosphere Reserve, visiting the “sunken church”.
15:30-17:00 Transfer back to Kiev (m. st. Vydubychi).
Tour duration: 7 hours
Number of participants: 10-15 people
Tour price: 100$ per person
– Ethno tour «To the lands of free Cossacks»
Have you ever met the real Cossacks? Free people who lived in free lands of Central Ukraine more than 200 years ago and left us huge historical and cultural heritage. In the tour to the lands of free Cossacks you will see traditional Cossacks settlements, learn Ukrainian arts and crafts, try tasty traditional Ukrainian food and drinks.
Our tour includes:
– Visiting Dikanka & Oposhnya villages in Poltava region, visiting Museum of pottery and cultural complex “Evening on a farm near Dikanka” vividly described in the Gogol’s traditional poem.
– Excursion to the Petrykivka Art Village with authentic Ukrainian style of painting that came from the times of the Cossacks, taking part in a master-class and visiting the unique painted houses at the countryside.
– Trip to the Khortitsa Island in Zaporizhzhya – the most famous place where Ukrainian Cossacks lived. The Island of Khortitsa is picturesque area with the real size prototype of Cossacks military fortification of 1552. During the tour you’ll see the Cossacks stronghold with the cannon yard, the Museum of sunken Cossacks’ ships and the tobacco pipes exhibition. You also will be impressed by Cossacks fighting show.
7:00-12:00 Transfer from Kiev (m. st. Vydubychi) to Poltava region.
12:00-18:00 Excursion to Dikanka & Oposhnya villages. Visiting Museum of pottery and cultural complex “Evening on a farm near Dikanka” vividly described in the Gogol’s traditional poem. Stop at Gogol’s country estate in Vasylivka. Lunch at a cozy Ukrainian cafe (meals extra).
18:00-18:30 Accomodation at Poltava hotel.
from 20:00 Free time.
9:00-11:30 Transfer from Poltava to Petrykivka Art Village.
11:30-15:30 Excursion to the Petrykivka Art Center (Authentic Ukrainian style of painting that came from the times of the Cossacks). Taking part in a master-class, visiting the unique painted houses at the countryside. Traditional home made lunch (meals included).
15:30-16:30 Transfer from Petrykivka Art Village to Dnipro.
16:30-17:00 Accomodation at Dnipro hotel.
17:00-19:00 Dnipro walking tour around historical and central part of the city (optionally).
from 20:30 Free time.
9:00-10:30 Transfer from Dnipro to Zaporizhzhya. Observing tour around the city (watching the Hydropower station).
11:00-13:00 Khortytsa Island. Excursion to the Historical complex Zaporizhska Sich.
(The real size prototype of Cossacks military fortification of 1552 with typical buildings and lifestyle elements, with the cannon yard and tobacco pipe museum).
13:00-14:00 Cossacks’ fighting show.
14:00-15:30 Excursion to the museum of Cossacks’ ships.
(The exhibition of sunken Cossacks’ ships of 18 century).
16:30-24:00 Transfer from Zaporizhzhya to Kiev.
Tour duration: 3 days (2 nights)
Number of participants: 10-15 people
Tour price: 250$ per person
*All museum tickets are included
*All meals are not included (except lunch in Petrykivka)