– “Pervak” – a restaurant of Ukrainian cuisine, located at the corner of Rognidynska and Velyka Vasylkivska streets. An establishment with an original interior will take you to the capital of the turn of the XIX – XX centuries. Each of the halls, decorated in a special style, has its own atmosphere and name – two “Khreshchatyk” halls, “Lypky” halls, “Bessarabka”, “Library”, “Drink pharmacy”, “Province” and “Old Lviv”. The restaurant has a lot of antiques and old books. It is worthwhile to come here at least once to admire the interior and imagine the old Kyiv. Variety of cuisine impress guests – borsch, varenyky, deruny, several types of lard, a Chicken Kyiv. According to reviews, the cuisine here is very tasty, and portions are always large. Each guest will certainly be given a tincture of their own preparation. In the evenings live music is played. There is a summer terrace, as well as a souvenir shop. Average bill: 600-800 UAH per person.
– “Kuvshin” – is a restaurant of Georgian cuisine, located on the corner of Velyka Vasylkivska and Fedorova streets in the cosy public garden “Police Garden”. In the decor of the spacious establishment is used wood and brick, forged chandeliers, as well as elements of oriental culture. In summer, a summer playground with white tents is open. In the evenings lights are lit here, which illuminate the cosy public garden. In the public garden an ancient fountain has been preserved, installed in pre-revolutionary times. The menu of the restaurant consists of Caucasian dishes. These are chebureki, khachapuri, lobio in Caucasian, khinkali, shurpa from lamb, and of course, shish kebab. Among drinks the Georgian chacha and home-made wine are especially popular. Average bill: 600-800 UAH per person.
– “Odessa” – one of the few restaurants of European cuisine, succeeded to make a statement on the pages of the London “Wall paper”, appreciated the original design of the interior. The “feature” of the institution is innovation, uniqueness, the atmosphere. The menu contains only author’s and gastronomic dishes created by the principle of complex combinations of ingredients in non-standard presentation. Due to its special atmosphere, original serving and taste combinations, the restaurant has become a must-see place. This place is liked to visit by the celebrities of Ukrainian show business, politicians, and simply connoisseurs of exquisite gastronomy. Average bill: 800-1000 UAH per person.
– “Daily Fish Cafe” – fish restaurant on the Velyka Vasylkivska Street, positioned as a fish-house with a democratic prices. A spacious two-storeyed building with large panoramic windows is decorated in blue and white and stylized in the marine theme. Menu – various dishes from fish and seafood, prepared according to author’s recipes. Here you can taste a variety of dishes from salmon, tuna, mussels, shrimp and squid. The bar card offers a wide range of wines, cocktails, there are several types of draft beer. On Fridays and Saturdays a grand piano is played. On weekdays the action “Happy hours” (1+1=1) acts. Average bill: 400-600 UAH per person.
– “Musafir” – one of the new cafes-restaurants, which immediately became popular among local residents. The restaurant with the Crimean Tatar cuisine was opened by the settlers from the Crimea – the Seyitveliev family. The menu presents traditional dishes of Tatar cuisine – chebureks, yantyks, manty, kebab and, of course, pilaf. Special attention should be paid to coffee, the preparation and serving of which has a certain ceremony here. And the Crimean sweets will not leave indifferent even those who are not a lover of sweet. The interior of the institution presents an old Crimean-Tatar house, the walls whitewashed with lime are decorated with carpets. In the evenings live music is played. Musafir became not only a favourite place among the citizens, but also the centre of meetings of Ukrainian Tatars. Average bill: 200-300 UAH per person.